Hi Dorothy did you make this quilt? This is very pretty...if only I have a neighbor who can teach me how to do it I will love to be a good student ^_^. Happy Holiday!
Hi, my name is Dorothy.
I am retired and love to spend time doing crafts and taking photos.
I started this blog when I was doing a photo a day for a year. During that time I was introduced to memes and started taking photos for them.
Coffeedoff's Coffeebreak became a record of my meme photos. Lately I show my postcard collection twice a week.
I hope you enjoy my postcards.
Bright and sunny! You've found such lovely coordinating fabric.
ReplyDeleteso stunning quilt i like it, here my mym entry http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/01/mellow-yellow-monday-huge-flower.html thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Dorothy did you make this quilt? This is very pretty...if only I have a neighbor who can teach me how to do it I will love to be a good student ^_^. Happy Holiday!
ReplyDeleteMYM:Banner at school
Beautiful fabrics. We have pieces cut out to make a quilt, now I need to sew them (They've been cut out for 2 1/2 yrs!)
ReplyDeleteMy MYM
That's really beautiful and all the colors go so well together. I especially like the various shades of yellow.
ReplyDeleteVery, very pretty, I love it!
ReplyDeletehere is my mellow yellow Monday entry
That is beautiful! And so warming (even just to look at) on a chilly rainy evening. I just love it.
ReplyDeleteNice and yellow !!!! An old American tradition in handwork !!!!Greetings from Finland and Smurfland :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a very nice quilt! very nice color!
ReplyDeleteVisit mine here!
That is a lovely Mellow Yellow patch. One day I'm going to learn that ...one day la,la,la.
ReplyDeleteHappy MYM - Like the 1st stage of your quilt, Dorothy.
ReplyDeletebeautiful yellow mellow quilt....just beautiful. wish i could make one for myself...i envy your creation. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletebeautiful fabric for this quilt.. i like the colors, well coordindated color!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabrics. That's going to be such a sunny addition to someone's room.
ReplyDeletei love this quilt i love quilts they are some comfortable
ReplyDeleteI love your design. By the way, am I lucky to be your first follower hehehe.
ReplyDeleteBirthday Cake for yellow monday!
That is so beautiful. Love the colour and design.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day always
thats lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
Beautiful start to your quilt, very sunny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting!