I have the main part of the patch work sewn together. Now I need to put on the border. Then comes the difficult bit of the lining and the quilting. One step at a time though!
Hi from Kiel on the Baltic Sea, I like your colorful patchwork very much. You made very nice applications. Are the applications handmade? Greetings from Kiel, Nora http://patchworkanderostsee.blogspot.com/
Hi, my name is Dorothy.
I am retired and love to spend time doing crafts and taking photos.
I started this blog when I was doing a photo a day for a year. During that time I was introduced to memes and started taking photos for them.
Coffeedoff's Coffeebreak became a record of my meme photos. Lately I show my postcard collection twice a week.
I hope you enjoy my postcards.
That looks beautiful. I always enjoy the patchwork better than the finishing off.
ReplyDeleteAll of your pieces look stunning. Might have a go at some myself. Inspired now.
ReplyDeleteThe co;ours look very nice together in this pattern.
ReplyDeleteHi from Kiel on the Baltic Sea,
ReplyDeleteI like your colorful patchwork very much. You made very nice applications. Are the applications handmade?
Greetings from Kiel, Nora
http://patchworkanderostsee.blogspot.com/